Sunday, August 22, 2004


Hari nie lepas aje bangun tido me mandi Showerthen on my pc Emailcheck my email,masuk msn,masuk forum.Ard 12 plus i decided to masak Cooking Dinnerayam masak merah for today. Lepas my hubby balik dia tanya hari nie nak keluar then me ckp anything lah then he suggest how abt watching moviesMovie Reels. Tickets Popcorn Sharing Popcorn I say to him cerita apa nak tgk? entah eh.....how abt stephord wives,i say ok lah.Then at where should we go?There a few places, Toa payoh,West Mall or Lot1.Then i say to him ok we watch the movies at Lot1,then we go West mall to look out for Handphone. My hubby wanted to apply for me under starhub.Get new Handphone....under promotion.see2 look2 only. Then we will go to Cash converters to look for things..I saw a few thing that caught my eyes..Videocam,discman,polaraid....I wanted to buy videocam but..... wait lah see how first do i need them now..No right.That things can wait..maybe before oct i should get one videocam for myself...Reach home ard 9 plus..Balik aje duduk sekejap terus try buat jelly...hehehe now me chat with my friend at msn..oklah gtg now...bye Good Night






No comments: