Sunday, August 01, 2004

Rainy Hari nie hujan punya lah lebat my hubby decided tak pegi keje lagi pun not his turn to work... Ard in the afternoon we decided to go my parents house.. My anak sedara Bella was there too...have fun with her.Her mum and his father not yet came over. Hmmmm... then ard 7 plus i feel bored so i ask my hubby whether want to go out or not. Everyday dah lah duduk umah tak kan weekend pun nak duduk umah.. We decide to go Simei for walk walk and look look. Ask my two sisters along with me. First went reached there we serach for sport shop cause wanna buy my sis school shoes. At last we buy her shoes at Bata shop for $19.95. After that we went to pet safari. Intend to see see then at last we buy things for my kitten. For $15 item i can get discount using my vip card. After that we take Mrt to Pasir Ris went to downtown east to buy food.. We buy satay and char kway sotong. Then we went back... Reach home we eat lor.. after eating my hubby went to sleep cause tomorrow he working but i on my parents pc and surf internet..Alamak.. my parents pc the keyboard got something wrong cannot use alphabet A..quite troublesome to copy and paste.ok that all for today..see ya.






No comments: