Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Today early in the morning i wake up.. take a bath then make my hubby bekal for work. Then Bread with cheese for breakfast. Then my hubby go to work. I have to wait till 8 O'clock then i went out to meet my sister at Buona Vista MRT Control Station. Meet her ard 8.30am. I reach there five minutes early... So have to wait for her.She asked me to accompany her to ITE Dover to apply for apprentenship course. She want to take Hairstyling. Her interest i juct accompany her. Then after apply we went to clementi to eat. We eat Nasi Ayam.Yummy.....Then We decided to went home because my sister working afternoon shift later. Then we went home..... When i reached home the first thing i will do is to switch on my pc... rountine. hehehe. Nothing to do... the house was not in the mess yalah no children.. Now i'm cooking Lauk lemak ayam cili padi...... Later wanna iron my hubby clothes..we going to watch soccer at night... ok lah that all maybe later i will update the blog. see ya.Way Too Happy

No comments: