Tuesday, March 16, 2004

i wake up i on my pc.... check my email..Surf The Webknow what, the email i sent to reservation hotel has replied back and it confirm. I book for family suite for two night is Rm 400 inclusive of Buffet Breakfast,taxes and services. quite cheap for me because it malaysia ringgit.My mil wanted the same room with us so we decided to take family suite. Got two Double bed inside the room.Cause i know my mil tak biasa tido bilik lain kat negeri org.so nevermind.It okay for us. Now i don't have to worried about the hotel. Can't wait to go on this march,Next week.Wakka Wakkanow i Hmm 2 what to cook.My hubby will be coming late so ard 7 plus at night the i cook. Lauk tumis air dgn sambal belacan,goreng paru. Then finish cook i go and eat while watching tvTV 2That all for today.

No comments: