Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yesterday , we went to inspect our new house.After that we went to eat at East Coast while me walking suddenly got someone tap my shoulder.. and hear voice say wah.. you got a beautiful boy.. me see the lady tak kenal pun hehehe.... haha me say thank you for saying that.. after that we walk in ah... while me smiling myself.. yah i'm a proud mama or mummy eh cause my son calling me mummy.. kita say to him mama, he will say mummy.. suka hati dia lah... haha.. and dia tak tahu duduk diam punya boy.. tarik me go walk walk with him.. I know he can stand straight already bole tarik tangan walk lagi but i think he just lazy or maybe takut tak... pegang botol susu pun malas bila we susu kan dia then ask him to hold his botol he will tak jadi minum.. tgk lah.. he really manja ah. and he got this habit ah me tak tahu mcm mana nak ajak dia. he suka bite me ah.. really ah.. sakit seh sampai luka. will scold him then he will cry tipu punya.. this boy so clever seh... oklah that all...

No comments: