Thursday, July 08, 2004

Hari nie pagi bangun Shower semua on my pcComputing then Cooking Dinnerlemak ketam and goreng sayur kangkong belacan. Dalam pukul 2 plus we decided to out.We take bus go to BBDC. My hubby go and apply for Final Thoery while for me me aplly Basic Thoery..For me me try try aje nak ambil Basic Theory.Nak belajar bawa kereta lah..hehehehe..After that we went to Jurong Point Shopping Centre jalan jalan then singgah pet station kat sana. Nak cari benda sikit.. Ingat nak singgah Pasr Malam kat sana tapi besok boleh lah coz my hubby taking leave just to go out with me..Then reach home watch the chinese drama at 7pm and 9pm after that watch the cinta bollywood 2..me asyik asyik tukar channel between CB2 and Amazing race..Me memang looking forward for this tv show..Yg the past tv show me also see..cannot missed..Mcm dah jadi peminat cerita nie..TVThe CB2 cerita ending dia tergantung seh..tak best langsung lah..ok lah that all.for today.by the way yg kena keluar is this couple

No comments: