Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hari nie me tersadar i had scary nigthmare,i don't know apa apa tanda tanda nya atau pun nie hanya mimpi mainan aje..I don't want to believe it. Then ard 9 plus in the morning me on my pc and checked my email etc. Today wanna go where eh?My mum ckp kat umah computer rosak boleh mcm to baru aje beli to computer.Nie lah budak2 main computer then tak tahu jaga,banyak nah virusVirus.Many time dah ckp dgn dorang tapi still don't want to understand.Kan dah asyik hang atau jammed aje. Ingat computer to murah ke?See first lah whether today going there or not.Pondernow it raining Rainyhere and it so coldToo Cold.My living room is in messyWhat A Mess the kitten keep playing the suratkhabar sampai dah jadi shredder..all lying on the floor..hehehehe.A cute little kitten.I need to clip her nail but still can't do it afraid kena scratch by her.hehehe.My hubby lagi funny me suruh dia pegang kitten to dia takut pulak.Perturbed geram betul lahAt last we did not go umah my parents we go and buy durian aje kat Jurong West then went back lah..then eat the durian..We buy 12 for $20.Quite alot seh..boleh habis ke..hehehe..ok lah..

No comments: