Thursday, June 29, 2006

I have been Tagged..


What was the 1st thing you do when you woke up in the morning?
Take ilham to shower

What was the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Put Ilham sleep first then i can sleep

Who do you wish to meet right now?
My hubby

What do you need to do right now?
Finishing up this tagged questions

3 people you miss most of the time?
My hubby

3 people you will hate till your last breath:
My ex.

When was the first time you kissed a person of the opposite sex?
errrr....Can't recall when??

When was the last time you've been kissed by the opposite sex?
Hmmmm...must I answer this? I think not. My blog is G-rated.

Have you ever dumped anyone? Yes

Have you been dumped by anyone? Yes

3 of your best characters:
Jovial, outgoing

3 wishes you hope will come true:
I wish to have a baby gerl. Insyallah kalau izin Allah.
I would like to travel the whole world


3 persons you wish to tag?:
Ida, Kak Rose - if u guys read this

No comments: