Monday, September 26, 2005

Seven things that (will) scare me
1) Cockroaches
2) Dogs
3) Lipas
4) Listening to ghost stories
5) Lost of my loved ones
6) heartbreaks
7) lift jam

Seven things I like the most
1) travel
2) shopping
3) spent time with my loves one
4) suprises
5) perfume
6) kissing ilham
7) buying things for my son( This part i will spent crazy if takde org control)

Seven most important things in my room
1) My bantal
2) My wedding potrait on the wall
3) kipas
4) Clock
5) T.V.
6) My bed
7) Toilet

Seven random facts about me
1) Kepala batu
2) soft hearted person
3) Love to surf net
4) easy going
5) Can forgive but will never forget
6) easily influenced by peoples
7) manja

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1) Repent
2) wear tudung
3) To mecca for haj/umrah with my family insya'ALLAH
4) clear hutang
5) Make my family happy
6) Travel ard the world
7) make sure my children by then have a good education and hold a good job

Seven things I can do
1) Cook
2) Spend hours in front of my pc
3) Window shopping from one place to another without feeling tired
4) masak maggi
5) bake cookies
6) sleep
7) jaga ilham

Seven things I cant do
1) Hide my feelings
2) sew baju kurung/kebaya
3) go anywhere w/o handphone
4) drive
5) jog 2.4km ( boleh semput buatnya)
6) anyam ketupat
7)

Seven words I say the most
1) Ah?
2) Apa jer
3) Bedek
4) Hola
5) Eh??
6) Luv u
7) miss you

Seven celeb crushes
1) azhar sulaiman
2) yusry
3) mamat
4) Ariel (Peter Pan)
5)
6)
7)

Seven people I'll love to see doing this...

No comments: