Thursday, February 12, 2004

Last weekend, i sleep over to my mum house cause on saturday 07 February 04 my sister birthday so we decided to go bedok to eat seafood. My dad intend to go Restu. We went there suddenly the coffeeshop has closed. We don't know abt that. In the end we decided to eat at Yassalam. The food is quite ok lah. We order Garoupa sweet and sour, Lemon chicken, Beef with Kailan, Shark fin, Tom yam soup, Butter prawn and the rice is Thai Fried Rice. So full. Then we went to Best Way shop they have clearance sales. wanted to closed down. After that we went home. I stay my mum house till tuesday then i went home. My mum say to me not need to go home cause on 14 Feb i will be going to my mum house. On 14 February is Valentines day my uncle do chalet.


Drooling Bouncy Smileys

No comments: