Friday, February 13, 2004

Hi Today, as usual stay at home home alone. What to cook eh? Still figure out, maybe prawn sambal and fried chicken. If cook so many it a wasted. *sigh* don't know whether us going over to my my parent house or not. Not very sure my hubby say we will go there at night but yesterday night his aunt call up and say that his grandmother and her coming over to our house. Yalah long time his grandma never saw her cucu, rindu katakan. hehehe.... tulah tinggal dekat tapi susah nak pegi jengguk. Kadang2 tak faham what in his mind. I think maybe because of me that he seldom go there yalah when i go over to his granmd house i got nothing to talk of. Just sit there watch tv. I don't know why i can't mesra with his side. maybe because i seldom go there or i not a kind that like to meet around. Sedangkan my grandma and my dad family i not used to what else the other kan....*sigh*
So today night we will see how lah. If late already then i decided we will go on sat. Bukan selalu his grandma come. Takpe.......


Hug

No comments: