Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hari Raya Haji

Early pukul 9am kita dah keluar...duduk umah my hubby nenek till 12plus then we went when out frm the place. We reached my parents house ard 1 plus nearly 2pm. it's raining since a few days. kalau duduk umah relax lagi shiok. dah reached my parents house ask my family take a family photo together to keep as a memories.. Dah take pic all then go out from the house pegi umah my nenek pulak. reached there Ilham still sleeping .When he wake up play play dah to bila when people he seldom see him want to carry him he cry seh..hahahaha dia takut org dah. not a single my auntie or uncle can carry him. Not yet carry dia dah carry.. susah ah mcm nie dia dah tahu org nanti jadi koala bear.. hehehe.. oklah stay at my nenek house till 5.30 pm lepas to we went back to my parents house there eat etc. balik ard 10 plus .Reached Clementi ard 11 plus fetch my MIL home. that all..

No comments: