Wednesday, November 29, 2006

wah...lama jugak tak blog eh... today morning my frenz sms me asking wanna meet today. With my other frenz. After asking my hubby etc. i give her my answer. When to my mum house, sit awhile around 2.50pm ,i went out from the house quickly before my son saw me. reached white sand then pay bills at S.A.M. After that take train to Singapore Expo. reached there exactly 3.45pm, called the others but they will be reaching late so i went for a walk and browsing at the branded sale at second floor. Buy 1 jean for Ilham, cost only $6.90. cheap rite. Pay already went to John little sale. wah so crowded, asking my self the people at there never work or what. School holiday ,parents also holiday is it. Browsing,suddenly my frenz called asking me at where. Meet them at the entrance. Then we shopping together. bought a few thing, pizza pan,"something for myself", Ilham tees cost $3 each. and baby laundry powder. The queue was so super long.... wait for my one of my frenz she want to pass her wedding invitation card.At last getting married. After meeting her we went to eat. we looked at the watch wah time already 7plus. We all went our way home. That all.

No comments: