Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Let recap what we did last weekend. We reached my parents house ard 1 pm on friday . All day just laze ard at hm. On sat we went to sungai rd my mum to see things after that go Sim lim tower. Then proceed to Mustafa centre. Buy things wah so many people there. with ilham but not cranky... By the way ilham crawl already suprise me..hehehe suddenly he can crawl show me.hahaha. but to the topic. dah shopping little bit buy food to bring home. Reached home ilham still not yet sleep he play and play.. A few weeks already this boy everynite will cry out loud seh. at my parents house or my house it still the same. He will cry but his eyes is closed.. maybe nightmare lah to... sometime i really can't take it anymore cause at nite he only want me.. he will wake up at nite with his eyes closed he will crawl to me.. padahal ada ayah dia he really don't want termasuk kasi susu.. usually at nite he don't want anybody except me ah. he so clingy to me ah. now he can open the drawer.. bogah everything ish... now dah pandai from sit he will tarik the sofa bangun sendiri.. wah 9 months baby he learn everything sekali gus... danger seh.. nak kena pehatikan dia aje.. cause ada aje . somemore bila we on the small organ for me got song he will jonget pakai buntut dia shake shake while sit. hahaha so funny and so cute.. ok back to topic .sunday pulak we go beach.. kat beach pulak u all know dia buat apa? Dia will tarik dia tikar the pull out the grass..tgk lah my son..cari ulat agaknya..hahaha.but one thing dia dah tarik to grass dia tak masuk kan dlm mulut. pandai betul. oklah that all..

No comments: