Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Today......early in the morning i on my pc start email for jobs. Today i have interview at Tanjong Pagar at ard 1PM. Ard 10 plus another person called me ask me to go for interview ard 2.30pm.I ask the place and the place is at Tanjong pagar and it in one place so i agreed to go. 11 plus i start to dress up all then ard 11.45am i went out from my house.Waiting for bus. reached the bus stop the bus was quite late ard 12.00pm then the bus reach at my places bus-stop. The weather was so hot. Reached Tanjong Pagar quite early. Then i went to Tras street for interview. reached there the person ask me to fill up the application form. ok filled up already. test my typing speed. wow dah lama tak buat mcm nie gabra pun ada.hehehehe. after that she say to me went there job for me she will call me. Actually this place i go is Agency. oklah. now still early so i decided to go to City Hall for my lunch. Long John Silver. Reached Capitol then went in to Long John Silver to eat. yes, i was eating all by myself,alone. The time is already 2 pm so i take a train to Tanjong Pagar again. This time i was not sure where is this Mccallum street is mcm budak bodoh sekejap..naik turun escalator.hahahaha.then at last i ask this lady where is this Mccallum then she show me the way....then reached Mccallum street.Reached the place is a law firm lah.Write my application.......the job is to meet people and collect debt.. then they say when me shortlisted they will call me. After that i went to my parents house. sit there play with my anak sedara..buat dia nangis geram dgn dia... org marah dia pun dia buat saja aje.. packed some Roti kirai and kari daging bawa balik. follow my mum pagi central for awhile..then my dad wanna sent me home. reach home ard 8 plus...oklah that all.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULINA....

No comments: