Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hi..dah lama rasanya tak update my blog....ok lah hari nie pagi my my call tanya whether me going to buy ticket train ke tak.Then i say ok lah i will go over to my parents house.It was raining heavily non-stop. I reached Pasir Ris ard 1 plus. After reach my parents house i sit for awhile talk to my mum and play with my anak sedara sekejap lepas tu makan.Then my sis sms me asking me whether i'm going to buy ticket train at Tanjong Pagar there.Then i say No because nobody want to accompany me.She say she can accompany me and i ask her you never went to work,she say that she call up her work place.Ard 3 we decided to go to buy.from Tanjong Pagar walk and walk.wow so far seh..in the end we got the ticket already..yeh..can't wait to go Kuala Lumpur for now.After that we went to bugis seiyu lookin ard at last me buy 2 bag for myself while my sis buy jeans and pouch.Thought of buying sandal or what but not my taste..I reached home ard 8 pm..My hubby is at home already alone while waiting for me..Ok lah that all for today.

No comments: